This course ain't for everybody.
If you're reading this now, that means your hand is raised and you're saying,
"Yes, I'm ready to get my life together now."
Put your hand down if:
- You're expecting a magical 24-hour turnaround. I mean, I know I have all this #BlackGirlMagic flowing, but this world wasn't created in 24 hours. The Mona Lisa wasn't painted in 24 hours. Olivia Pope wasn't created in 24 hours. Point being: masterpieces take time, but if you're not willing to put in the work and develop the discipline necessary to get back to your Baddest self, then tap the X in the corner of this window.
- You're not open to changing your mindset around some long-held beliefs. I'm not saying you have to change your religion or even adopt a Vegan lifestyle. The mind is the most powerful tool you have when creating the life you want. What most people don't realize is that if we continue to believe that which contradicts what we want, then the only place we get really fast is stuck. But hey, once again, if you're not open to new perspectives that work, keep your $$ and click the X.
- You're perfectly happy and nothing in any part of your life needs a little extra TLC. Then that's what I'm talking about! You're already a Self-Care Superwoman , so email me to collaborate as a guest lecturer in the Organize My Life Masterclass! *snaps in a circle 3 times for the kids* But still, you can click the X, because I'm trying to reach the women who need this.
- You have no sense of humor, and can't deal with an occasional "curse word" in my content. Lady, I have been to hell, painted it red, and I've come out shining. Laughter, creative lexical jostling, and trashy Facebook memes are all right up there with my right to bear arms. Lest we forget - I was a public school teacher for years, so my "Teacher Voice" is strong, but mixed with a little Cameron Diaz/"Bad Teacher." Point being: if you're too uptight, then leave. Even Charlotte got down.
If your hand is still raised, then you're in the right place.
- The single mom, tired of the costly drama of failed relationships or an unsuccessful marriage. You push through for the kid(s) by finishing school and establishing a steady career so you can get back on your feet and provide for them. You're open to dating, but reluctant to allow anyone else to interrupt your grind...again. It's stressful. You're doing the work of 2 parents (and you look damn good doing it) so having everything organized is more important than ever from your Career & Financial Healthcare to Social & Spiritual Healthcare.
- The single, working woman, building her empire, preparing for a family. Everybody knows the Queen of the Home has gotta have her sh*t together, so why not start now and be prepared for when those magical whirlwind wonderful additions to your life start to manifest?
- You're just trying to live your best life. Maybe a family isn't on your bucket list. Maybe you have no clue where you wanna be in 10 years. But whatever it is you're doing, you just wanna be great. You know you have a purpose in life - we all do. Whether it's yoga or making jewelry, designing clothes or managing a retail store, there's a voice, a nagging, a pull from your core telling you, "there's more."
- When everybody told you to be less, then said you're not enough. And you made the mistake of believing it. Then you tried something to prove to yourself that it wasn't true. Then you failed, and it reinforced the belief that you aren't enough. So you accepted it as truth. *end the violins* It's time to say, "F that." Really. Truly. Honestly.
To the beautiful woman who's (still) reading this, you are
more than enough. You are magical, and you are worthy of all the good
things you still graciously want for other people, but don't believe you
deserve for yourself.
I want you to believe in you again.
Brittany is currently a Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant in Memphis, Tennessee.
A former math teacher, self-employed artist and business owner, she has combined her love of organizing and educating with her passion for seeing women excel and thrive.
Her life's goals:
See you in class!